The Aimpoint CompM4s with QRP2 Mount was designed for users who require a professional quality red dot optic for use under extremely harsh conditions. The CompM4s is currently used and trusted by top tier end users throughout the free world. The U.S. Army has chosen a member of the Aimpoint CompM4 series of sights as their M68CCO (Close Combat Optic) for over two decades. The CompM4s holds that status today, with over 100,000 sights currently in use by the U.S. Armed Forces. The CompM4s is powered by a single AA battery for over 80,000 hours (8 years) of continuous use and over 500,000 hours in the night vision settings. The CompM4s has a low battery compartment and the CompM4 has a high battery compartment.
The CompM4s comes with a rubber bikini lens cover and the killFlash anti-reflection device (ARD) to prevent glint from the front lens in the heat of battle. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. The 2 MOA red dot pairs perfectly with the Aimpoint 3XMag-1 magnifier and all generations of night vision devices. This sight configuration includes a spacer and QRP2 (Quick Release Picatinny) mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails with an easy detach mechanism and no additional tools.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 12 and over 500,000 hours in NVD settings
- Battery type: AA battery (included)
- Low battery compartment
- QRP2 Mount and spacer – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail by snap/twisting knob three times
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s M68CCO (Close Combat Optic)
- Removable Rubber Bikini lens covers
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device (ARD)
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 16 brightness settings: 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 9.4 oz / 268 g (sight only)
View more of our Aimpoint products here.
Visit Aimpoint’s website at: www.aimpoint.com
At T&K Outdoors, we strive to carry as many products as possible so we may have exactly what you are looking for. We train our staff to be as knowledgeable as possible in every single product and category. No matter who you are, or where you come from, we will treat you as our most valuable customer because every single customer is valuable to us. Call or message us anytime, on any platform, and we will be sure to take great care of you!
With that being said, if there is an item you would like to have but do not see on our website, call us. We can get just about everything. If we can not get it, we will point you in the right direction.