The BAR MK3 Mossy Oak is an unstoppable autoloading hunting rifle. Accurate and reliable, it already stands out from the competition with contemporary design. The BAR MK3 offers shooters and hunters a rifle available in a variety of popular standard and magnum calibers in a semi-auto platform.
Browning rifles consistently produce the most accurate shot groups in their class. This is due in large part to the quality of their barrels. The BAR MK3 features a hammer-forged barrel made in a thoroughly controlled and tested process.
The BAR MK3 relies on a short stroke gas piston design to operate the action. This design mitigates shooter-perceived recoil and reduces excessive carbon residue that many modern gas-impingement designs vent into the moving parts of the action. Like most modern sporting rifles, the BAR utilizes a multi-lug rotary bolt that locks securely for improved strength and accuracy.
The BAR MK3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is. This rifle is lightweight, quick to shoulder and to point. Add in the benefits of a well-designed semi-automatic and you get quick follow-up shots and less felt recoil than with a bolt-action hunting rifle.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Hammer-forged barrel
- Reliable short-stroke, gas piston operation
- Strong multi-lug rotary bolt
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Country camouflage finish
- Composite stock with overmolded gripping panels is shim-adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Inflex recoil pad
- Sling swivel stud for bi-pod; QD sling swivel cups, sling swivels included
View the Browning BAR MK3 Mossy Oak 300WM on Browning’s website here.
See other Browning products we carry here.