B&T SPC9 PISTOL 9MM 9″ 32rd Glock Magazine
The SPC9 is a new 9mm carbine that incorporates many of the features found on the B&T APC9, MP5 and common AR platforms of weapons. It provides excellent handling, accuracy, safety, and a very low recoil impulse thanks to the innovative hydraulic buffer.
The most innovative aspect of this product is that it can be modified by the user to accept any Glock 9mm magazine. This provides flexibility, cost saving and inter-operability between team members.
The SPC9 line of weapons is a hybrid and truly customer demanded design. It has also been called in rather endearing terms as the “Frankengun”. This is because it has incorporated many different features that are found on various weapon systems developed from around the world.
A police agency in Europe required a 9mm carbine with the same handling features and ergonomics as the AR platform. The reason for this was twofold, one was the cost saving of the 9mm cartridge over that of the .300 AAC Blackout and the 5.56 cartridge. The second was that the bullet trap in the existing shooting range was not rated for rifle ammunition and could only withstand pistol ammunition. The solution was a 9mm training option, and thus, the SPC line was born.
The SPC9 is available in many different configurations.
- SPC9 pistol with 9″ barrel
- SPC9 pistol with 9″ barrel that uses Glock magazines
- SPC9 PDW pistol with 5.9″ barrel
- SPC9 PDW pistol with 5.9″ barrel that uses Glock Magazines
- SPC9 SD (integrally suppressed) pistol
- SPC9 SD (integrally suppressed) pistol that uses Glock Magazines
- SPC9 PDW SD (integrally suppressed) pistol
- SPC9 PDW SD (integrally suppressed) pistol that uses Glock Magazines
- SPC9 16″ Carbine Rifle
Read about the B&T SPC9 9mm pistol on B&T’s website here.
See other B&T products we carry here.