The BFSIII® for CZ Scorpion is a 3-Position Straight Trigger. In position 3 it will fire 1 round on Pull and 1 round on Release. This makes it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. The BFSIII® is ideal for Tactical and Competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds and the ability to place two separate shots into a tighter group.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary® – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Will Fit most CZ Scorpion firearms
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Not yet tested in the CZ Scorpion 3+
- Great for competition Shooters, Tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- Not yet tested in the new CZ Scorpion 3+
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- May require a gunsmith to install.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 9,952,013 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 ; 10,480,882 ; 11,085,724 & 11,226,165
View the FRANKLIN ARMORY BFSIII CZ-S1 on Franklin’s website here.
See other Franklin Armory products we carry here.