The Scalarworks LEAP/0910 is the lightest 34mm QD mount on the market without compromising an ounce of strength.
An integrated set-screw lets you square your scope with your mount in record time.
Side KICK Capable
Supercharge your sighting system by adding a reflex sight in the optimal offset position.
The LEAP/08 base incorporates different structural elements to maximize overall performance.
A large diameter tubular section up front to resist torsion from side impacts, and a very wide I-beam bridge in the rear to resist recoil induced oscillations. Every Leap mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over rail: 1.57″
- Ring diameter: 34mm
- Cant: 0MOA
- Overhang: 2.0″
- Weight: 5.43oz
- Origin: United States of America
- Rails: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny*
- Mount: Scalarworks® Leap™ (SW0910)
- Leveling system: LevelDrive™ screw
- Fasteners: M4x0.75 Nylok® treated (Torqued @ 20in*lbs)
- Drivers: T20 Torx driver bit
- Manuals: Scalarworks® Leap/09
Discover more about the SCALARWORKS LEAP/0910 on Scalarworks website here.