The SilencerCo Salvo 12 is undeniably one of the best shotgun suppressors on the market, gaining trust with the same quality standards that SilencerCo is known for. Not only is this shotgun suppressor optimal for providing a hearing safe hunting experience, it is also modular. The SilencerCo Salvo 12 can be customized to keep a balance in sound, weight, and length by adding or removing any section. This flexibility is even accompanied by the same celebrated lifetime warranty as all other SilencerCo products.
Designed to operate with most pump action and semi-automatic shotguns as well as almost all commercially available ammunition, at its full length of 12″ the SilencerCo Salvo brings sound down to 136.8 dB at the muzzle with #7 shot. Configurations of 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ allow the end user to customize the Salvo 12 for sporting clay, waterfowl, turkey hunting, home defense, and many other applications. The only condition is that you must have a choked barrel. Note: Due to differences in shotgun manufacturers and choke preferences, it is important that you select the correct adapter when you purchase.
Use this guide to help determine which choke kit you will need.
- Remington Choke Kit Fits: 870, 887, 11-87, 1100
- Remington Pro Bore Fits: Versamax, 105 cti, 1100 Competition, 870 Bone Collector
- Mossberg, Browning, FNH, Winchester Kit Fits: Pretty much any threaded choke from these brands
- Benelli Mobil Style Fits: Nova, SuperNova, M4, M1, Beretta: A300 3901, Weatherby: SA-08, PA-08, SA-459, PA-459
- Benelli Crio Style Fits: Super Black Eagle2, M2, Super Vinci, Vinci Tactical, Vinci, Ultralight, Sport 2, Legacy Sport, Super Sport, Cordoba
- Saiga/Vepr: External muzzle device threaded using M22x75 threads
The choke is used to attach the Salvo 12 to your shotgun, these come in either individual chokes or a choke kit. The choke kit comes with 3 chokes in Improved, Modified and Full. Do not use steel shot with Beretta Optima Modified, Improved Modified, and Full chokes.
View the SILENCERCO SALVO 12 SHOTGUN SUPPRESSOR on SilencerCo’s website here.
See other SilencerCo products we carry here.