When hog hunting is at its best, lighting conditions are often at their worst. That’s why Vortex developed the mission-specific Crossfire II Hog Hunter Rifle Scope. It excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Fully multi-coated optics and an oversized 56mm objective lens soak up light like a sponge, while the V-Brite illuminated reticle provides a bright center dot for better low light performance and the confidence to place accurate shots at any time of day, from the heaviest cover. Plus, the Crossfire II Hog Hunter Rifle Scope is built tough to withstand rugged use. The single-piece aircraft aluminum tube is nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof performance, and it features a hard anodized finish that stands up to the demands of the hardcore hunters.
Features of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56mm Hog Hunter:
- Fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass surfaces for increased light transmission
- Second Focal Plane V-Brite illuminated, battery-powered reticle provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions
- Adjustable objective lens provides quick, easy image focus and parallax removal
- Fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Capped reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope
- Rugged, shockproof single-piece tube constructed of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable waterproof performance in all environments
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Vortex® VIP unconditional lifetime warranty
View the Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56mm on Vortex’s website here.
See other Vortex products we carry here.