Designed and built for precise long-range shots in extreme environments, the Vortex Razor HD Gen-II 4.5-27×56 EBR-7C MOA Riflescope combines superior optical and construction elements to produce a rugged scope for hunters and tactical professionals alike.
Engineered with a broad zoom range, an oversized objective, superior glass, and specialized optical coatings every optical component complements the other to provide clear and bright images at all magnifications and lighting conditions, especially when sighting a smaller target at extreme ranges on the highest zoom. The apochromatic lens is made of high-density (HD) extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to maximize light transmission, minimize distortion, and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. All air-to-glass surfaces have Vortex’s index-matched XR Plus anti-reflective coatings which are specifically formulated for the glass to which they are applied to minimize light loss and maximize image brightness, clarity, and color accuracy. This combination of coatings and optics, combined with its broad magnification range and MOA-based ranging reticle and turrets, creates a riflescope uniquely capable of precise long-range shots.
An array of construction details protect the precision optics and enable the scope’s use in the most extreme conditions. It is made of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy treated with a low-reflectivity and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish. The 34mm diameter one-piece main-tube is oversized for additional strength and maximum light throughput and allows for the wide elevation adjustment range that smaller tubes couldn’t provide. It is filled with inert argon gas and O-ring sealed to make the entire scope waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions. A 4″ removable sunshade is included to reduce glare and prevent lens flare when pointing the scope in the direction of the sun.
- Ideal for long-range use, the powerful 4.5-27x zoom magnification allows user to see a wide landscape for observation with the ability to zoom in and make positive identification
- Large, oversized 56mm objective is optimized for use during pre-dawn and dusk hours and ensures views remain bright and clear even when set at maximum zoom
- Proprietary XR Plus anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics are index-matched to the specific glass they are applied on to maximize light transmission for accurate color fidelity and improved contrast and clarity
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses complementary lens glass that provides accurate color balance without distortion
- High-density (HD) extra low-dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic and spherical aberrations to eliminate off-axis comas and improve color and contrast
- Plasma Tech coating application process enhances coating’s durability and long life
- ArmorTek ultra-hard scratch-resistant coatings protect from scratches, debris, dirt, and oil
- 25.3-foot field of view at 100 yards on 4.5x, 4.4′ on 27x
Partially Illuminated Reticle
- First focal plane placement retains accurate reticle subtensions at all magnification to improve accuracy
- Modified duplex EBR-7C MOA ranging reticle
- Long thick outer posts on horizontal and lower vertical axes
- Thin short illuminated center hairs with hash marks and stadia lines set at regular intervals
- Illuminated drop lines on lower half improve long-range ballistic drop, with windage reference dots
- Partially illuminated center portion for improved ranging, ballistic drop, and wind corrections in low light
- Etched on glass for permanence without the possibility of shifting over time
- Eleven selectable brightness levels to ensure clear visibility in all light conditions
- Illumination powered by one included CR2032 battery
- Exposed tactical turrets allow for fast adjustments in the field without tools
- L-Tec Zero-Stop turrets provide fast and easy-to-read elevation and windage adjustments, and prevents resetting past zero point after the shot is taken
- External rotation indicator on elevation turret provides a visual and tactile reference for the number of rotations that have been made
- Precise 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- Broad 113.5 MOA total elevation adjustment range is optimized for long-range use
- 48 MOA total windage adjustment range
- 25 MOA total travel per dial rotation
- Wear-resistant low-friction turrets are made for long-life with smooth and accurate rotation
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting allows nearly infinite position setting while zeroing the scope for optimal accuracy
View the Vortex Razor HD GEN-II 4.5-27X56 EBR-7C MOA on Vortex’s website here.
See other Vortex products we carry here.