The Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22X50 MRAD Riflescope was designed with long-range, open country hunters in mind who needed a riflescope that was lightweight, rugged, and easy to use. It comes equipped with the advanced XLR-2 reticle, which features a precise .15 MOA center dot above a “Christmas Tree” of 1 MOA sub-tensions to accurately compensate for bullet-drop/wind-drift, and can be used to gauge the range of a target with a known size. The XLR-2 reticle is also in the first focal plane, meaning the reticle shrinks or grows with the target as the user zooms in or out. In addition the Razor HD LHT features the RevStop Zero System to provide a reliable return to zero after making adjustments in the field, and a locking elevation turret prevents accidental turns.
- First Focal Plane Reticle The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Tethered Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- RevStop Zero Ring
- CR2032 Battery
View the VORTEX RAZOR HD LHT 4.5-22X50 MRAD on Vortex’s website here.
See other Vortex products we carry here.